Thank you for your inquiry about using coupons at Save-A-Lot. We do accept manufacturer’s coupons for national brand items carried in Save-A-Lot stores. Unfortunately at this time we do not double coupons. Coupons should also be used by the expiration date listed. Save-A-Lot does not honor or match other store’s coupons. Save-A-Lot does not allow the stacking of coupons (the use of a store coupon and a manufactures coupon for a single item). All Save-A-Lot stores accept the Save-A-Lot internet coupons from our website. Please check with your local Save-A-Lot store to see if other manufacturer’s internet coupons will be accepted.
Again, thank you for your interest in Save-A-Lot.
There was a Save a Lot in Gainesville a couple of years ago then it closed down but now it is reopened. Hip Hip Horray for me. They have great deals on produce and meat which as you know you can NEVER find a coupon for 😦
Some of the awesome deals I got
- 2.17 lbs of Bananas for $0.72
- 2 Green Peppers for $0.88
- 2 Cucumbers for $0.88
- 1 Head of Lettuce $0.79
- 2 packs of Blackberries $2.00
- 2 Packs (4 steaks) Ribeye Steaks $7.68 or $1.92 a steak!!!!!
- 2 lbs Strawberries $3.00
- 4.77 lbs ground beef $8.06 or $1.69 per lb (this is NOT the “rolls” of ground beef)
- I also picked up some red grapes, head cabbage, vidalia onions, and 12 packs of raimen noodles and some Oreo Cakesters for my Honey for going with me!! 🙂 They do have ALL kinds of groceries some name brand some store brand (Kinda of like an Aldi) they do have coupons on their website for some of their store brands
Total was $31.06 that was after my $5/$25 coupon I got for signing up on their website. It is more than I normally spend on groceries (I had no coupons) but considering the amount of produce and meat I got I am happy with it!!
If you are in the Gainesville Area I suggest stopping by or checking out the website to find a store near you!