There was a Save a Lot in Gainesville a couple of years ago then it closed down but now it is reopened. Hip Hip Horray for me. They have great deals on produce and meat which as you know you can NEVER find a coupon for 😦
Some of the awesome deals I got
- 2.17 lbs of Bananas for $0.72
- 2 Green Peppers for $0.88
- 2 Cucumbers for $0.88
- 1 Head of Lettuce $0.79
- 2 packs of Blackberries $2.00
- 2 Packs (4 steaks) Ribeye Steaks $7.68 or $1.92 a steak!!!!!
- 2 lbs Strawberries $3.00
- 4.77 lbs ground beef $8.06 or $1.69 per lb (this is NOT the “rolls” of ground beef)
- I also picked up some red grapes, head cabbage, vidalia onions, and 12 packs of raimen noodles and some Oreo Cakesters for my Honey for going with me!! 🙂 They do have ALL kinds of groceries some name brand some store brand (Kinda of like an Aldi) they do have coupons on their website for some of their store brands
Total was $31.06 that was after my $5/$25 coupon I got for signing up on their website. It is more than I normally spend on groceries (I had no coupons) but considering the amount of produce and meat I got I am happy with it!!
If you are in the Gainesville Area I suggest stopping by or checking out the website to find a store near you!