This giveaway is by make ahead meals for busy moms!!
When I heard that Abby Dodge was coming out with another cookbook, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it! I have made so many wonderful recipes from her cookbook The Weekend Baker!
Abby’s newest cookbook Desserts 4 Today, has 125 recipes with only 4 ingredients! Her book is divided into 5 sections: Cookies, Creamy Desserts, Frozen Desserts, Fruit Desserts, and Pastry Desserts. When I saw her recipe and photo of her Nutella Fudge Brownies, I knew I had to try them! They were so yummy! Perfect for chocoholics like me who don’t want to eat a huge dessert with 1,000 calories! Check out my photo! I love the combination of chocolate and hazel nuts!
Nutella Fudge Brownies
Meet Abby Dodge and check out her new cookbook Desserts 4 Today!
Abby Dodge has some great recipes and cooking videos on FineCooking.com! Please check these out!
Learn more about Abby and all of her amazing cookbooks at her website HERE!
So what do you think? Have I tempted your taste buds? Would you like to win your own copy of Desserts 4 Today?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Mandatory Entry: Follow Abby Dodge on Facebook. (Don’t forget to include your email in your comment below!)
- Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following for one entry each. Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. Follow Abby Dodge on Twitter.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post!
5 . Become a fan of Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
6. Mention this giveaway on Facebook.
7. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
8. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
9. Follow me on Twitter. @janedoiron
10. Tweet this giveaway using the retweet button at the top of the post. (You can tweet once a day!)
11. Grab my blog button and place it on your side bar. (Leave a link to your blog.)
This giveaway will end on September 12th at 7:00 p.m. EST. It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
I’d like to thank Abby Dodge for my review copy and for giving away a copy of her cookbook to one of my lucky readers!