This is one of my family’s favorite as well as my Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law ( the new graduate 🙂 ) So for her Graduation Party Today she asked if I would bring some Grape Salad and of course I said YES!! So I thought I would share the recipe with you guys as well. I got the recipe from a friend of mine Bonita, who used to work with me. She gave me a cookbook one Christmas with this in it and I have been making it at every family function since then.
- 1 lb of Red Seedless Grapes
- 1 lb of Green Seedless Grapes (most of the time I use 2 lbs of whichever is on sale)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Toasted Pecans ( sometimes I buy the sweet coated ones)
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 1 cup of Splenda ( regular sugar will not work in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar Blend (splenda)
- 1 cup of Toasted Pecans
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla; then add 1 cup of pecans and the grapes. Spread into the bottom of a container. Mix brown sugar and 1 cup of pecans, and sprinkle over the top of the grape mixture. Cover and chill overnight. This will give you about 10- 1/2 cup servings
Do you have a recipe you would like to share???